Monday, February 18, 2013

INSTAGRAM NAME FLIGHTSOCIETYS

Hey what's up y'all, I finally got a new instagram name and you guys can follow me on your mobile devices via flightsocietys.
if you have anything to sell you can email me or message me through this medium and i will post it on instagram be sure to follow the blogs instagram and check out whats coming up not only can you sell stuff , but you can also make requests and see what shoes are coming out as well as who is line to get what and where so that way you can pay online and know that your shoes are going to be sent with confidence
On the flight societies And I will post it You can email me That is sneaker head related If you have anything to sell Sneaker head related That is Thing the cell If you have any

No comments:

Post a Comment