Monday, February 18, 2013

***************Online Seller Warning *************

Whats up family,

  As a fellow sneaker head I sometimes try to beat the lines or get ahead by ordering from some online. now I only can go off of my own experiences. I say this with extreme caution but everyone must be very careful when they order online from some of these instagram, and twitter only sites. recently I bought some shoes at a mildly decent price from kixsquare.com. now I believed these guys to be thorough and upstanding that was not the case.  I watched on my instagram that they were boxing up shoes at a large rate. but they never sent confirmation of my order they just took my money luckily it was through PayPal and I was able to put together a claim the whole reason that I paid the high price was to get the shoes early which they claimed they could do but they didn't. soThey basically overcharged me for service they couldn't complete and that's pretty messed up I might say so anyway open the case it was about a week later they responded because my case was escalated and they were about to take the money back from their account they then told me hey why don't we just make the shipping free I course was like okay at least give me $20 back but after I received shoes I heard nothing else more from them now for some of us sneaker heads is not about the money it's about the shoes for me in particular it's about the service I just can't see myself giving my money to any company that isn't going to treat me or my money with respect self I've decided online to create a list of crappy online sellers and to top my list I will be stating at number one kixsquare.com they have bad customer service and did not get back to you on time hopefully the loser Nike account and have to start over now I'm not just a jerk at talks bad about people or their company and they would like to respond there more than welcome to leave a message we can create a dialogue because service is important and I don't agree with anybody that doesn't treat myself or my readers correctly so you find yourself thinking of buying some shoes from them proceed with caution my experience didn't go very well and I will not be buying any more shoes from their site at all if you got any comments feel free to leave them behind on the members board take it easy and talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment